Traffic is sexy, but all the traffic in the world doesn’t matter if you don’t convert.
Shaun Clark is the cofounder of HighLevel, what was once the best-kept secret in the marketing world and is now the fastest-growing CRM on the planet. HighLevel helps agencies thrive with their all-in-one sales and marketing platform.
In today’s episode, co-hosts Ralph Burns and Kasim Aslam chat with Shaun about taking care of clients and growing your business. Shaun doesn’t care what business you run, when a potential customer raises their hand and says “I’m interested,” the clock is ticking. You’d better get back to them—and in five minutes or less—or you lose.
Listen in for some valuable tips on following up quickly and getting consumers to take action.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to map out a simple, effective follow-up sequence
- Why Google Business Messages is (going to be) a huge deal
- Tips for small businesses trying to find the best agency
- Why it’s important to start local before you branch out
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- HighLevel on YouTube
- The Short Life of Online Sales Leads (Harvard Business Review)
- Google Business Messages
- Business Network International
- The Psychology of Money by Morgan Housel
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!
iTunes not your thing? Find us on Stitcher.