You have to understand Google to survive in today’s digital marketing world, and nobody knows Google better than Fred Vallaeys.
In today’s episode, co-hosts Ralph Burns and Kasim Aslam sit down with Fred, the Godfather of digital marketing who spent the past 10 years at the MotherShip. Fred invented conversion tracking on Google Ads, bought Google Analytics on behalf of Google, and has the best Twitter handle ever (@siliconvallaeys). He’s the co-founder and CEO of Optmyzr, a software application that helps you automate certain facets of Google Ads, making it more efficient and scalable.
Listen in for some profound wisdom from an absolute legend and genius—in language we can all understand.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to be strategic with a smaller ad budget
- How to get an edge in digital marketing when everything is automated
- What you need to know about offline conversion tracking and value adjustment
- How to mitigate the risk when building on top of Google
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Traffic & Conversion Summit (Sept 13-15)
- Digital Marketing in an AI World (Fred’s first book)
- Unlevel the Playing Field (2nd book releasing soon)
- The Social Dilemma (Netflix)
- PPC Town Hall on YouTube
- Episode 308: Spending Too Much on Customer Acquisition?
- Follow Fred on Twitter: @siliconvallaeys (best Twitter handle ever)
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!
iTunes not your thing? Find us on Stitcher.
The post Perpetual Traffic Episode 322: Offline Conversion Tracking and a Google Deepdive with Fred Vallaeys, CEO of Optmyzr appeared first on DigitalMarketer.