Find out if a sales funnel is right for your business? The truth is It depends on your business—and your definition of a sales funnel.
In the marketing world, there’s a difference of opinion about whether or not sales funnels are an absolute game changer. Some people don’t even think they’re necessary at all. On today’s episode, co-hosts Ralph Burns and Kasim Aslam come at this sales funnel debate from opposite sides, but (spoiler!) end up finding common ground.
Listen in, weigh the pros and cons, and pick a side: Team Ralph or Team Kasim?
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Which customers, products, and services lend themselves to sales funnels
- What we lose with the iOS 14 update—and how to get it back
- The key difference between intent-based vs interrupter marketing
- The benefits of letting a customer engage on their own terms
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Perpetual Fridays on YouTube
- Ep. 304: How to Get Insane Google Smart Shopping ROAS w/Kasim Aslam
- Russell Brunson, inventor of sales funnels
- Traffic & Conversion Summit LIVE
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to Perpetual Traffic? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!
iTunes not your thing? Find us on Stitcher.