Have you bought a piece of property in the metaverse yet? What are you waiting for?
Today’s episode is short, sweet, and snackable—and hosted by Mandy McEwen, a.k.a. the LinkedIn Girl, Founder & CEO of Mod Girl Marketing and Luminetics. You’re familiar with the metaverse, right? Online virtual environments that have you going back and forth between virtual and physical spaces and economies? A recent report from Grayscale said that the metaverse could generate $1 trillion annually in revenue. Intrigued, Mandy created her own avatar in a metaverse called Decentraland, and she was immediately hooked.
Listen in as Mandy shares her experience and research—and why she’s convinced the metaverse is only going to boom from here.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Which properties sold for record-breaking millions of dollars recently
- How digital property owners will work with brands who want a metaverse presence
- Reasons why people say the investment is well worth the risk
- Some cool ways to make a lot of money in the metaverse
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Republic Realm
- metaverse on Wikipedia
- The Sandbox
- Axie Infinity
- Mod Girl Marketing
- Generate leads and improve sales with automated chatbots from Bot Builders
- FREE trial of email and SMS marketing with Sendlane
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!
The post Episode 191: DigitalMarketer Trends: Investing in Virtual Real Estate with Mandy McEwen appeared first on DigitalMarketer.