When it comes to the digital marketing ecosystem, recent developments have leveled the playing field, and the rules have changed.
In today’s episode, host Mark de Grasse sits down with the brilliant Kasim Aslam, founder of Solutions 8, one of the top Google ad agencies on the planet, and co-host of the Perpetual Traffic podcast, a show for people who are running paid traffic campaigns. Kasim has been a part of the DigitalMarketer community for a long time, and he’s an absolute wizard and prophet when it comes to Google ads, whether it’s knowing what to do now or where the market is heading in the future.
Listen in as Kasim explains why he believes we’re living in a content-first world and how to take advantage of “the biggest opportunity of any industry ever.”
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why creating an “evergreen how-to” is impossible and what to do instead
- What trifecta of events has altered the digital marketing ecosystem (and how)
- Why you have to deliver content and value (and how to do it)
- What switch you need to make if you want to be a contender in digital marketing
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Generate leads and improve sales with automated chatbots from Bot Builders
- FREE trial of email and SMS marketing with Sendlane
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!
The post Episode 188: The Future of Google Ads and Content Marketing with Kasim Aslam appeared first on DigitalMarketer.