What are virtual influencers, why are they so popular, and what do they mean for your business?
Today’s episode is short, sweet, and snackable—and hosted by Mandy McEwen, a.k.a. the LinkedIn Girl, Founder & CEO of Mod Girl Marketing and Luminetics. Mandy is here to tell us about the fascinating world of virtual influencers—computer-generated fictional characters used in social media marketing as a substitute for humans. Some of these robots are so realistic that people believe they’re human, and big brands are eating them up.
Listen in as Mandy gives us a peek inside this wild new world and what it means for our future as digital marketers.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Which major companies have already hired virtual influencers to sell their products
- The science behind our fascination with these robots
- The advantages to using virtual influencers rather than human influencers
- What trend forecasters are predicting for 2022
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Generate leads and improve sales with automated chatbots from Bot Builders
- FREE trial of email and SMS marketing with Sendlane
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!
The post Episode 187: DigitalMarketer Trends: Virtual Influencers with Mandy McEwen appeared first on DigitalMarketer.