A customer value journey works best when you’re able to meet the customer’s specific needs at each point along the way.
In today’s episode, host Mark de Grasse sits down with AJ Roberts, Chief Revenue Officer of Genesis Digital, to talk about funnels, webinars, and marketing. AJ says his main focus is—and has always been—how do we make transactions online easier for digital marketers and people in the knowledge industry? Everything is about the relationship now. People are more aware than ever of all the tips and hacks and manipulation and psychology. You’ve got to find ways to give them what they truly want and need.
Listen in for some inventive ways to keep pushing the evolution of the customer journey.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to leverage behavior-adapted marketing (BAM)
- What a lot of businesses miss when it comes to optimization and conversion mastery
- How to move people to the best sequence to engage/entertain them
- One of the best thing to come out of the pandemic (for marketers)
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Generate leads and improve sales with automated chatbots from Bot Builders
- FREE trial of email and SMS marketing with Sendlane
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!
The post Episode 186: Optimizing the Customer Value Journey with AJ Roberts, CRO of Genesis Digital appeared first on DigitalMarketer.