Nobody helps people build the life they want and achieve their dreams like the woman Oprah called “the thought leader of the next generation.”
In today’s episode, Marcus Murphy sits down to talk with renowned marketer and business mentor, Marie Forleo. Marie is an entrepreneur, #1 New York Times bestselling author, and host of the award-winning show MarieTV and The Marie Forleo Podcast, with millions of adoring fans worldwide. Marie firmly believes that each person’s uniqueness is what makes them beautiful. “Your heart is the strongest thing you have in your business,” she says. “Don’t ever hide it.”
Listen in to hear Marie’s brilliant (and hilarious) thoughts on building a brand, connecting with your ideal customers, and infusing your marketing with more humanity.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why you shouldn’t try to be everywhere and everything to everyone.
- Why (and how) to repurpose and recycle old content
- The single most important thing you can do when it comes to marketing
- Two global trends we absolutely have to pay attention to right now
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Generate leads and improve sales with automated chatbots from Bot Builders
- FREE trial of email and SMS marketing with Sendlane
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!
The post Episode 185: Marketing, Messaging, Humility, and Humanity with Marie Forleo appeared first on DigitalMarketer.