When it comes to influencer marketing, what’s the secret to creating a win-win-win partnership for the influencer, the customer, and the brand?
In today’s episode, host Mark de Grasse sits down with Valerie Viramontes, owner and media specialist at V2 Solutions, LLC. After much success in the business world, Valerie has niched down to the health and fitness space over the past five years. Her expertise lies in matching influencers, customers, and brands to create a situation that benefits all parties in a huge way. She helps people use omni-channel distribution and figure out their true impressions, so everyone feels good about the deal.
Listen in as Valerie shares her wealth of knowledge about monetizing your social media platforms in a smart and ethical way.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- What an influencer’s responsibility to their audience is
- The pros and cons to cash on the front end and affiliate deals on the back end
- How to gauge the metric for what a “good” following is
- Why an email list is crucial for influencers who want to build their business
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Generate leads and improve sales with automated chatbots from Bot Builders
- FREE trial of email and SMS marketing with Sendlane
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!