If you put in the time and effort to help your followers take the journey to become superfans, they’ll do your marketing for you.
Pat Flynn, YouTuber and author of Superfans, says there’s a framework to building superfans, but we lose sight of it because of funnels and automations. We miss out on moments when we can make people feel heard, like they’re being paid attention to. Pat believes in a different way of growing a fan base. In just 9 months, his YouTube channel, Deep Pocket Monster, already had 80k subscribers and was bringing in $7k in revenue a month. Pat would rather have 100 superfans than thousands of subscribers—but he has both.
Listen in as Pat chats with Mark de Grasse about how to make deep connections with your audience in your own unique way.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to get into a new space and make a marketing map
- Pat’s video-posting formula for people just getting started on YouTube
- Why Pat thinks every entrepreneur needs a podcast
- How to spin negative comments into wins—for you and your fans
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Smart Passive Income
- Superfans (Pat’s book)
- Deep Pocket Monster on YouTube
- @patflynn on IG
- @patflynn on Twitter
- Atomic Habits (book by James Clear)
- The Coaching Habit (book by Michael Bungay Stanier)
- Join us for Scalable Impact Live in Austin, TX on November 2-3, 2021.
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!
The post Episode 178: Creating Superfans on YouTube with Pat Flynn appeared first on DigitalMarketer.