If your business isn’t on TikTok yet, it’s not too late, but you need to move NOW.
TikTok isn’t going anywhere; it’s massive and is only getting bigger. This past week it surpassed YouTube in overall watch time. Every other platform is getting their development from TikTok right now—that’s a good sign you need to be paying attention.
Social Media Queen Rachel Pedersen might just know TikTok better than anybody out there. In today’s episode, she joins DM President Mark de Grasse to talk about her favorite things about TikTok (simple, easy to pivot, you can test quickly) and why you’ve got to get in NOW while there are still early adopter advantages of untapped potential to go viral.
Listen in for Rachel’s brilliant advice on getting started on this popular platform and some great tips for continued success.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- A simple step-by-step method to plan a year’s worth of great content
- The two most important types of TikTok content marketers should create
- The top 3 industries that can kill it on TikTok
- What you should do for your first TikTok video and why
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- @themrspedersen on every social platform
- The Art of War (Sun Tzu)
- Trust Me, I’m Lying (Ryan Holiday)
- The Creative Habit (Twyla Tharp)
- Join us for Scalable Impact Live in Austin, TX on November 2-3, 2021.
- Find out your Leadership Trust Score at Ready to Lead.
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!
The post Episode 177: TikTok for Business: How & Why? with Rachel Pedersen appeared first on DigitalMarketer.