Community is more important than ever—so important that entire businesses are being built around the concept.
Tatiana Figueiredo is a community strategist and the brain behind The Business of Community newsletter. Her focus is helping course creators and membership community leaders build thoughtful and financially stable community businesses. What is a community business exactly? In simple terms, it’s an organization that makes money from facilitating connections that lead to growth.
In today’s episode, Tatiana joins host Jenna Snavely for a super smart, heart-centered conversation about how you can create a sense of belonging in your community business.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- What most people truly want from a business community
- Why sharing something in common isn’t enough to grow a healthy community
- How to effectively market the value of community
- Tips and tactics for building a financially profitable business community
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- The Business of Community newsletter
- Follow Tatiana on Twitter
- Tatiana’s website (take her online course)
- orbit.love (a community platform Tatiana likes)
- Nonviolent Communication (Tatiana’s book rec)
- Generate leads and improve sales with automated chatbots from Bot Builders
- FREE trial of email and SMS marketing with Sendlane
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The DigitalMarketer Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on Apple Podcasts and leave us a review!
The post Episode 171: Building Community Businesses that Are Thoughtful AND Financially Stable with Tatiana Figueiredo appeared first on DigitalMarketer.